Submit your entry now for the Seagriculture Innovation Awards
This year, the awards are powered by North Sea Farmers!
Are you a seaweed innovator, researcher or startup? Do you have something to show the world of science and technology? Then we have great news for you!
During Seagriculture EU in Bremerhaven (Germany) on 29-30 June, you can compete for the Innovation Award, powered by North Sea Farmers. International seaweed experts from academia and industry will select 3 nominees who offer, according to the jury, the most innovative product, service or invention. In total 3 Innovation Awards will be presented by the jury: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
The Seagriculture Conference EU 2022
The conference gathers 180+ delegates from 27+ countries, 130+ companies and 25 top speakers, who will share their know-how within seaweed for feed, food, offshore cultivation, biorefinery of seaweed and much more.
With 6 sessions in two days, the Seagriculture Conference is a key event to attend if you work within the seaweed sector. And with their Innovation Awards, Seagriculture offers you the perfect chance to promote your products or services to a fitting crowd.
The Innovation Awards
The Seagriculture Innovation Award is open to all European companies, research institutes and other organizations involved in seaweed innovation. The deadline for submission of your innovation is May 31, 2022. The winners will be announced during the Seagriculture Innovation Award Ceremony on day 2 of the conference (June 30, 2022). Some extra information:
- Entry for the competition is free of charge.
- The entrant must own the legal rights to the innovation (patent, copyright, intellectual property, registered trademark), or be authorized in writing by the legal owner to take part in the competition.
- Only one innovation may be entered by each company or group of companies.
- Deadline for registration is May 31, 2022.
- All 3 nominees will be notified about their nomination not later than June 13th, 2022.
- The 3 nominees will present their innovations during a pitch (max. 5 minutes). The pitch will also be published on the website.
- The nominees confirm their presence at the Innovation Award Ceremony.
Time is running out! Download the innovation award template here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . More information needed? Check out the official website here. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!